I graduated inand back in 2010 and enjoyed it. More importantly I learned from a few media reps outside of uni. One thing I picked us was contacts, people who are actively working in media. Navigating around the media is very simple when you have a few good souls to keep you in the loop, even better is building a roledex of people you can link up with, plug into, buy products, services, consultancies or just buy books from.
Here is a short list of media leaders, teachers and thinkers.
- Bob Dobbs – Media Ecology, Archivist, musicology, McLuhan & channels
- – Media Studies, McLuhan, publishing books, tv, radio
- Lance Strate – McLuhan, Semantics, , Blogger
- The Media Coach – Summary of News, media speaking events in ,
- – TV shows, author, government servant looking at